Vinpearl Land Nha Trang Resort Vietnam
VinPearl Land – formerly known as the Vietnamese Pearl Resort – is a massive five-star resort, spa, and entertainment complex found on Hon Tre Island just two miles off the coast of Nha Trang in Central Vietnam.
For decades Vinpearl Land has been a favorite with local families and Westerners alike looking for family-safe activities to enjoy near Nha Trang. The well-manicured grounds, ocean views, and multitude of things to do make Vinpearl Land an entertaining stop in Central Vietnam
View Video clip Introduction to Vinpearl Land Nha Trang Vietnam
Vinpearl Luxury Nha Trang – A Tropical Paradise
Exclusively set on a separate island in one of the world’s 30 most beautiful bays, Vinpearl Luxury Nha Trang is situated comfortably on Hon Tre Island, Nha Trang. Built with superior construction standards and architectural styles of a world class tropical luxury resort, and housing over 84 beautiful coastal villas, Vinpearl Nha Trang is an ideal destination for luxury holidays that claim perfection and privacy.
Setting foot in Cam Ranh International Airport, you will begin your exclusive journey to Vinpearl Luxury Nha Trang with a 40-minute charted car ride followed by a lush 7-minute cruise onboard a luxury yacht or speed-boat. As you are transported from the mainland to this tropical island paradise, an overwhelming sense of awe takes over. The entrenched satisfaction you feel and the soul stirring beauty that surrounds is only a precursor to the beginning of a poetic journey of discovery filled with surprises and excitement.
From a distance, Vinpearl Luxury Nha Trang resembles a beautiful painting of water and mountain. Soon, you will see the emergence of 84 private luxury bungalows with sea views and uniquely designed title terraces that redefine the beauty and attractiveness of the bay’s landscape.
You can have free strolls around the grounds of the resort, walk around the pool, feel the warm sunshine on your skin and enjoy the breathtaking views on the windswept coast green or you can keep your fitness up at the resort gym endowed with the latest state of the art facilities, relax at the world-class resort spa or even enjoy the great culinary offerings of the top notch restaurants located conveniently around the island. For a more private, individually tailored experience, you can request for all abovementioned services to be brought right to your doorstep and be assured of the greatest quality and standards of service.
Customer Care Management at Vinpearl Luxury Nha Trang is in a class of its own. Employees are attentive, professional, dedicated and knowledgeable in customer care, acting not only as guides who assist you in using the advanced services systems of the resort but also as personal care providers who will listen to your every need and render the most efficient standards of service. All these have been set in place to bring to you a pleasurable holiday experience steeped in luxury and class. Wait no longer! Come indulge in the experience of a lifetime!
Attractions at Vinpearl
An incredible amount of energy has been put into creating an atmosphere on the island that will appeal to couples, families, and kids. Adults can enjoy fine dining, shopping, bars, and a nightclub while kids love the amusement park, animal shows, and walk-through aquarium.
Many of the attractions can be visited on day trips from Nha Trang without staying at the Vinpearl Resort.
- Five-Star Resort: With 485 rooms, Vinpearl boasts the largest spa and resort in Vietnam. All rooms are meticulously maintained and even a Royal Suite is available for guests who feel the Presidential Suite isn’t good enough! (compare rates)
- Swimming Pools: As if the 700-meter-long sandy beach and bay weren’t enough, Vinpearl is home to the largest outdoor swimming pool in Southeast Asia.
- Amusement Park: The small amusement park at Vinpearl is a separate attraction and can be enjoyed by tourists not staying in the resort.
- Amphitheater: The 5000-seat amphitheater at Vinpearl was recently in the spotlight as the venue for the Miss World and Miss Universe pageants.
- Shopping Mall: Although prices aren’t as cheap as those found on the mainland, the 20,000-square-foot mall is beautifully designed to feel like the old town of Hoi An, Vietnam.
- Water Park: The massive water park in Vinpearl has 200,000 square feet of slides, pools, a lazy river for tubing, and other activities to keep kids happy while the adults get some sun.
- Aquarium: A moving sidewalk transports visitors through Vietnam’s largest underwater world which is home to over 300 species of fish – including sharks.
- The Vinpearl Under Water World covering an area of 3,400m2, which houses nearly 300 species of precious and rare sea lives
- Food Village: From Vietnamese specialties such as pho to fine dining by the sea, Vinpearl hosts a large, open-air food area with international cuisine.
Day and Evening Shows at Vinpearl
The lineup changes periodically, however Vinpearl hosts several daily and nightly family-oriented shows.
- Animal Circus: Duration: 30 minutes; Three daily shows at 10 a.m., 4 p.m., and 5 p.m.
- Puppet Shows: Duration 45 minutes; Fridays and Saturdays only at 6 p.m. Read more aboutVietnamese water puppets.
- Music and Magic Show: Duration: 45 minutes; Friday and Saturday only at 7:30 p.m.
- Musical Fountain Show: Duration: 30 minutes; One show daily at 7 p.m.
Prices at Vinpearl vary according to the season and current promotions in progress; check their official website for reservations. Tickets are available in various places around Nha Trang including inside the lotus-shaped Tram Huong tower found on the waterfront.
Tours of Vinpearl’s facilities are available for people wanting only a day trip from Nha Trang.
- Tour with Swimming: Tourists can spend from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. on the beach or at the massive pool. A guided tour of Vinpearl’s facilities is included as well as a buffet-style meal. Adults cost $47.50; children cost $32.50.
- Amusement Park with Water Park Included: Adults – $16; children – $11.50. Unlimited games and rides included – add $3.50 for one included meal at the park.
- Food Ticket: A set meal at any restaurant in the park costs $7.50 for both adults and children.
- Fastfood Ticket: A snack from any fastfood kiosk in Vinpearl costs $1.
Pricing list of Vinpearl Amusement Park Entry Cards Updated 2014
Vinpearl would like to inform visitors of the pricing list of Vinpearl Amusement Park Entry Cards applied from 28 June 2013 as follows:
1. Vinpearl Amusement Park Entry Card:
Complete with a round-trip transportation by cable car system or ferry, and unlimited access to all games in Vinpearl Water Park and to Vinpearl Underwater World; available in two types:
– VND 500,000: For all visitors
– VND 400,000: For the children between 1.0 and 1.4 meter tall
2. Vinpearl Amusement Park Entry Card (for visitors arriving on the island by non-Vinpearl transportation)
Complete with one-way transportation by cable car system or ferry, and unlimited access to all games in Vinpearl Amusement Park, Vinpearl Water Park and to Vinpearl Underwater World; available in two values:
– VND 430,000: For all visitors
– VND 350,000: For children between 1.0 and 1.4 meter tall
3. F&B Card
Cardholder enjoys one set menu at any restaurants located in VAP.
– Price: VND170,000
– Only available for purchase inside Vinpearl Amusement Park or together with Vinpearl Amusement Park Entry Card;
– Only valid for groups of minimum 05 visitors
4. Fast food Card:
Cardholder enjoys one set menu at any fastfood kiosks located in VAPThis card is available at travel agencies and Vinpearl card counters.
5. Canoe-Taxi Card:
Cardholder enjoys one trip to or from the island. Cano-taxi operates with minimum of 4 persons.
– Price: VND130,000
Notes: This card is valid for use by visitors to Vinpearl Amusement Park or hotel in-house guests between the mainland and the island.
Travel to Vinpearl Amusement Park requires:
+ For in-house guests: a canoe-taxi card only;
+ For non in-house guests: a canoe-taxi card and a Vinpearl Amusement Park Entry Card.
6. Vinpearl Resort Nha Trang Visitors Card:
Complete with a guided tour of Vinpearl Resort Nha Trang or a guided visit to friends/relatives staying at the Resort with a limitation of 2-3 hours on each tour/visit, a complimentary soft drink and a Vinpearl cap.
– Price: VND 440,000
7. Vinpearl Resort Nha Trang Visitors Card (Buffet lunch and hotel swimming pool access included)
Complete with a guided tour of Vinpearl Resort Nha Trang, use of hotel swimming pool facilities, beach and one buffet lunch from 9h00 to 19h00,a complimentary soft drink and a Vinpearl cap; available in two values:
– VND 1,100,000: For all visitors
– VND 800,000 for children between 1.0 and 1.4 meter tall.8. Card for the Elderly nationwide (over 60 years old)
Cardholders enjoys return trips on cable car or ferry, all games in VAP, Vinpearl Water Park and visits Vinpearl Underwater World
– Price: VND380,000
Vinpearl Land Operating Hours
Vinpearl is generally open for visits between 8 a.m. and 10 p.m. Some attractions close at 9 p.m. on weekdays.
Waterpark: Open daily from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Aquarium: Open daily from 9 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Food Village: Open daily from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Getting to Vinpearl Land
There are several options for getting to Vinpearl including the world’s longest cable car over water!
By Ferry: The cheapest option for reaching Hon Tre Island, the ferry departs from Phu Quoy Harbour in Nha Trang every 30 minutes between 8 a.m. and 10 p.m. The trip takes around 20 minutes. Adults cost $2 one-way; children cost 75 cents.
By Speedboat: More expensive than the ferry, the speedboat takes only 7 minutes to reach Vinpearl. For around the same price, the cable car is more enjoyable. The speedboat is available only for guests staying at Vinpearl Resort.
By Cable Car: The view from 160 feet above the sea makes the cable car the most enjoyable – and most expensive – option for reaching Vinpearl. The world’s longest cable car over water takes around 13 minutes to reach Hon Tre Island. Drive south from Nha Trang along Tran Phu Road to find the ticket booth.
Visiting Hon Tre Island
Hon Tre or “Bamboo Island” is the largest island near Nha Trang. It is possible to visit Hon Tre for snorkeling or exploring without actually visiting Vinpearl Resort. Travelers wanting to see the island without a tour can take the local ferry from Phu Quoy Harbour or Vinpearl’s cable car.
Telephone: +84 58359-8188
Email: [email protected]
Web: http://www.vinpearl.com (offsite)
More picture at Vinpearl Land Nha Trang Resort Vietnam