The 7 day Vietnam Classic Tour will take you to the most well known tourist sites in Vietnam highlighting the historical sites in different cities
Hanoi 1000 Year Old Quarter, the beauty of Halong Bay’s nature, the Old Royal City in 17th Century in Hue, the Ancient town in Hoian, and the busting and metropolis, excited by numerous shopping area and sidewalk café in Ho Chi Minh city.
Highlights: Boating, walking and cultural experience
- Day 1: Arrive in Hanoi
- Day 2: Hanoi – Halong Bay
- Day 3: Halong – Hanoi – Hoi An
- Day 4: Hoi An Walking Tour – Hue City
- Day 5: Hue City Tour – Ho Chi Minh City
- Day 6: Mighty Mekong Delta
- Day 7: Ho Chi Minh City – Departure
Day 1: Arrive in Hanoi
Arrive at Noi Bai Airport. You will be welcomed & picked up by Vietnam tripadvisor Co’s guide then transferring to a hotel in Hanoi. Check-in registration. Relax and stay overnight at hotel. Overnight in Hanoi
Day 2: Hanoi – Halong Bay ( B, L, D )
Transfer to Halong city for boat cruise on the Bay, stop on route to admire the landscape picture, you might take picture of buffalo boy. Embark on Halong Junk, check in registration. Boat crew will greet you special seafood lunch while boat cruising around the bay to visit Dinh Huong island, Ga Choi island, Dog island, Sail island, Sung Sot cave and a swim at Titop beach, and enjoy sunset. Have dinner on board with Vietnamese wine and overnight on boat. Optional: Swimming at night you can have a chance to see phosphorescence. Overnight on Junk
Day 3: Halong – Hanoi – Hoi An ( B, L )
After breakfast, you can relax on deck to enjoy the beauty of the bay, boat passing the most beauty of karst islets like Man’s head island, Tortoise island, visit Luon cave by small bamboo boat, Bai Tu Long bay. Have lunch on the boat while cruise returns to Halong wharf for Vietnam tripadvisor’s car privately transfer back to Hanoi airport for flight to Da Nang. Upon 01 hour flight, tour guide of Vietnam tripadvisor in Da Nang will greet you at airport and transfer to Hoi An town, the old port town from 16th to 18th centuries. Its sizeable community of foreign merchants resulted in a unique architectural style with Vietnamese, Chinese and Japanese influences with tiny Japanese and Chinese house. Check into hotel. Explore the life style of Ancient town. Stay overnight at hotel. Overnight in Hoi An
Day 4: Hoi An Walking Tour – Hue City ( B, L)
Discover the historic town which used to be a prosperous seaport city during the 16th to 18th centuries. Visit the Phuc Kien hall, Japanese covered bridge, Tan Ky old house and the workshop of traditional occupation of Hoi An ancient town. After lunch in one of the finest restaurant of Hoi An, drive a long cost to Hue, the Old Royal city in the 17th century of Vietnam, passing through many pretty red-tiled villages with fruit orchards, enjoying spectacular views of sky and sea. Arrival in Hue. Visit Imperial Citadel and Dong Ba Market. Overnight in Hue.
Day 5: Hue City Tour – Ho Chi Minh City ( B, L )
Breakfast at hotel. Take a boat trip along Huong river, visiting Thien Mu Pagoda. Transfer to Phu Bai airport. Depart Hue by VN251 for Ho Chi Minh city. Upon arrival, Vietnam tripadvisor’s car will pick you up at airport and transferring to visit China town, Thien Hau Pagoda, History Museum and former Presidential Palace. Make photo stops at the famous tourist sites such as Notre Dame Church, and Central Post Office. Dinner and accommodation at hotel. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 6: Mighty Mekong Delta ( B, L)
Heading out of the town, we travel by road to the Mekong Delta, Vietnam’s largest rice bowl. On arrival in My Tho, we embark on a boat navigating around the intricate small canals in the delta region, which is a great way to observe the local lifestyle close-up and catch a view dotted by many islands. The exciting excursion will pass the lush green vegetation before arriving at the famous Unicorn Island. Here we have opportunities to stroll around an orchard, taste many seasonal fruits and enjoy wonderful traditional music. The next stop of our trip is Ben Tre Province to visit some fascinating local industries. After feasting on a huge lunch we return to Ho Chi Minh City, stopping off along the way to see the beautiful Vinh Trang Pagoda and the Cho Lon, which is crammed with sacred temples and mysterious, narrow lanes. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 7: Ho Chi Minh City – Departure ( B )
Free at leisure to explore the city or doing other things you are interested in until time transfer to airport for flight back home. VietnamTripAdvisor can arrange additional customized trips for you if the above itinerary does not match your expectations.
- We are one of a small number of companies that are licensed by Vietnam National Administration of Tourism.
- Our prices are competitive while you are offerred services worth every money of yours.
- Our clients ever had wonderful experiences in Vietnam. Most of them have applauded and highly appreciated the services we provided.
- At our pleasure, we do a refund to you in any case the services does not satisfy you.
- Book shortly and then we will be able to make arrangements perfect.
About Booking this tour :
|Category||Price per person in US$ – From 01st Oct 2011 to 30th Apr 2012|
|Category||Price per person in US$ – From 01st May 2012 to 30th Sept 2012|
|Hotels||Mid-range (3+*)||Superior (4*)||Deluxe (5*)||Premium (5+*)|
|Hanoi hotels||Tirant hotel, Medallion or similar||Sunway, Folower Garden or similar||Sofitel Plaza, Intercontinental, Horison,||Sofitel Metropole|
|Sapa hotels||Bamboo hotel,Holiday Sapa,or similar||Chau Long Hotel or similar||Victoria Sapa||Victoria Sapa|
|Hue hotels||Asia Hotel, New Star, Hue Queen or similar||Saigon Morin, Novotel, Park View or similar||Imperial hotel or similar||La Residence|
|Hoian hotels||Glory Hotel, Lotus hotel or similar||Hoian trail, Hoi An Beach, Hoian Hotel or similar||Life Resort, Golden Sand or similar||The Nam Hai Rosort|
|Nha trang Hotels||The Light,Sea and Sund hotel or similar||Yasaka hotel, Novotel hotel, or similar||Sunrise Beach, Vinpearl Resort||Ana Mandara|
|Saigon Hotels||Sapphia hotel, Northern Hotel Saigon inn, Elios or similar||Liberty Central, Duxton, Saigon Palace, Grand Hotel or similar||Caravelle, Renaissace Riverside or similar||Park Hyatt Saigon, Sheraton Hotel|
|Can Tho hotels||Kim Tho hotel or similar||Golf Can Tho||Victoria Can Tho||Victoria Can Tho|
|Halong Cruise||Glory cruise, Phoenix Cruise or similar||Glory cruise Paloma Cruise, White dolphin cruise or similar||Paradise Cruise , Indochina Sails or similar||Violet Cruise, Paraidse Peak cruise|
Trip Included :
- Pick up & drop off at the places
- Accommodation at hotels as indicated in program
- Meals as indicated in program (B- breakfast, L- lunch, D- dinner)
- Welcome drink on the boat on Halong bay
- Private A/C car transferring during the trip
- All admission cost at places mentioned in itinerary Z
- Professional English speaking tour guide at places
- Boat cruise on Halong Bay (shared boat)
- Private boat on Perfume River in Hue and Mekong Delta river in Can Tho
- Air tickets (Economy class with Vietnam airlines): Hanoi – Da Nang and Hue – Ho Chi Minh City
Trip Excluded :
- Visa application fee to Vietnam
- Personal expenses and Insurance
- Other meals and drinks
- Late check out & early check in for accommodation at the places
- Airport tax and departure tax (14 US$ or 220.000 VND)
- All other service is not made on the written form
- Tips and Gratuities
- Prices are per person (US$), based on double occupancy
- Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum is closed on Mondays & Fridays from Mid-September to Mid-November.
- Price excludes Personal expenses, gratuities to guides and drivers
- Vietnam & Foreign departure taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are not included (subject to change).
- Holiday surcharges and/or compulsory gala dinners apply between Dec. 23 – Jan. 02 and during period of Lunar New Year.
- Vietnam visa required. Not included in package and can be arranged in two days.
- Prices subject to change without notice