Chinese cuisine has a unique dining style. A Chinese meal can be divided into two or more dishes. While the first part is the main food consisting of carbohydrate or starch dish like rice, noodles, or mantou (steamed buns), the side dishes vary from vegetables, meat to fish. You will find that the food is cooked by cutting it into sizes of bites so that the guest can eat it readily. Even fish is served whole so that pieces from the fish can be readily picked with chopsticks. Though knives and forks were not traditionally used in a Chinese meal at the table because these things were considered to be weapons, things have changed with time and you can also eat with forks and knives. You should also try out a sweet dish of fruits or soup at the end of the meal.
Fast Facts of Tao-Li Chinese Restaurant in Hanoi
Address: Nikko Hotel on 84 Pho Tran Nhan Tong , Hanoi
Phone Number: +84 4 8223535
Features of Tao-Li Chinese Restaurant in Hanoi
– Tao-Li Chinese Restaurant in Hanoi offers you an excellent setting to enjoy dining with friends, family or even with colleagues.
– You can try the dim sum buffet lunch during the weekend.
– You will be impressed by the interior, which is no only elegantly designed but the decors of red lanterns and orchids, will induce a soothing note
– While dining, the instrumental music played in the background, will help you to relish the food.
– You will be tempted by the display of bamboo steam baskets containing different types of dim sum.
– You can also book in one of the two private rooms, where you can organize business lunches.
– However, the booking should be made in advance.